Account Administrators may need to remove old programs for various reasons (i.e. the beginning of a new school year), and now they can easily do so.
To Archive a Program:
1) From the Administration Center, hover over settings, and click "Archive."
2) Click the Programs tab.
3) Locate the program that needs to be removed, and click the Archive button to the far, right of the program name.
4) Click "Yes" to confirm.
Account administrators can archive classes once they have been completed, and/ or there are no longer learners working in the classes. Archiving a class removes it from the My Classes page, the My Course Sections page, and the Course Catalog. On the Archive page, you can view all classes, programs, and custom courses and archive or un-archive them, if desired. Reports for classes can still be run for assignments in archived classes and programs.
Note: Make sure classes are inactive before archiving them. Archiving an active class will not remove the class from the course catalog. Refer to deactivating a class for details.
To Archive a Class or Classes:
1) From the Administration Center, hover over "Settings."
2) Click "Archive."
3) Click the Classes tab.
4) Locate the class(es) that need to be removed, and click the Archive button to the far, right of the program name. To archive multiple classes at once, check off each class, then click "Group Actions," and "Archive Selected Classes."
5) Click "Yes" to confirm. ***Note: As long as the program that archived classes are in is still active, archived classes can be reactivated.
Archive Flex Assignments
Account Administrators can archive Flex Assignments. This allows accounts to maintain a clean and organized flex assignment application. Reports for Flex classes/ assignments can still be run for assignments in archived classes and programs.
Note: See Archiving classes steps above to archive Flex Assignments.
Archive Custom Courses
Account administrators can archive custom courses once they need to update their custom course or no longer need to use the course. Reports for classes/ assignments can still be run for assignments in archived classes and programs
Please refer to this article on how to Archive/Unarchive custom courses.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!