In Courseware, Administrators and Program Administrators can transfer students from one class to another while maintaining their progress status. Educators can now move students to a different class with a different teacher and maintain status on a particular course. This allows students to be transferred as needed without manual score overrides.
*Note: This only applies to classes within the same course and does not allow transfers between other courses or programs.
There are 2 ways to transfer a student from one class to another.
Steps to Transfer a Class via Manage Students
- Go to the Manage Students tab
- Search for the name of the student by the magnifying glass (Username will locate the student immediately)
- Select their name to view all of their active sections
- Select the three dots to the far right of the course
- Select the 'Transfer Student' option
- Check the box of the class you'd like to transfer the student to
- Click Transfer Student to complete the process.
Note: If desired, you can also un-enroll and then enroll a student into a duplicate class and then apply past progress using the instructions in the following links: Un-Enrolling and Enrolling a Student and Applying Past Credit.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!