Instructors now have the ablity to reset pretest's for their students in Courses.
To reset a learners pretest score:
- Under Courses select "My classes".
- Select "Enrolled Learners"
- Check the student name and using the quick actions select "Edit learner's curriculum status", (pencil Icon)
- Locate the unit and pretest you are wanting to reset.
- For that pretest select the 'Action' drop down.
- Select reset activity. Verify you would like to reset the learner's activity.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!