Educators now have the ablity to lock multiple activities at once or hide certain activities from student view.
Educators now have the ability to lock multiple activities in an assignment and to hide modules and activities from student's view.
- If an administrator select 'Course Catalog', if you are an Instructor select 'My classes'.
- (Administrator only) Select the class name and select the quick action icon to view class details. (Instructors) Select the quick action icon to view class details.
- Select 'class curriculum'.
- In the top right corner you have the options to 'hide' all dropbox, pretests, post tests and graded discussions. You also have the option to manually hide those activities. To do so click the arrow next to each unit to view the modules. Again click the arrow next to each module to view the activities. Highlight the activities by clicking on the activity name. Select the 'hide' option in the top right corner of the screen.
- To lock an activity follow the same directions but select the lock option in the top corner.
Note: Lock and Hide will not mark the module complete for those activities.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!