The Plato Educator App has been removed from the app store as of June 2, 2017. For users who previously downloaded the app, it will be accessible until it’s fully retired (date TBD).
To access Courseware account and data, login into ple.platoweb.com.
Need to access Plato away from your desk? Plato Courseware now has a mobile application designed just for educators. Anytime, anywhere access to the essentials teachers need on the go. Whether you are working one-on-one with a student in the classroom or visiting a homebound student, the Plato Educator App gives you everything you need to manage your Plato classes and students right from your smartphone or tablet.
With the Plato Educator App by Edmentum:
- Manage classes from your iPad or iPhone
- Monitor class and individual learner usage and assignment progress
- Reset learner passwords, lock and unlock learner assignments, and enroll learners into new assignments
- Customize the app to meet your specific needs, including a “favorites” and “bookmarking” feature
- Note: In order for administrators and account administrators to be able to view the classes, they need to be added as a member of the class. Please click on add a user to the class for addtional information
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!