If an Instructor needs to manage a class in PLATO Courseware, the Account administrator will need to add them to the class.
To add an Instructor to a class after it's been created, follow the below instructions:
- Go to the Courseware program.
- Select Manage Courses
- Locate course and click on the drop down arrow to the left of the course name
- Click the Cog icon to edit class details.
- Users can add an instructor at any time to the class by going to the instructors section and either typing in a username, last name or first name or by going to the Browse Instructor Directory to select multiple instructors to add to the class
- Click the Save Changes button to save the class with the edited data. You can also cancel the edit and
close the class with the existing details by clicking cancel.
For Learners, refer to How to enroll a Learner into a class.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!