After a user is created, you may need to edit their profile at a later time. Basic user information along with password, grade level and role can be viewed or edited. A password can be reset, but not looked up. User Names and SIS ID's must remain unique with no duplicates.
Account Administrators can edit both Educator and Learner profiles. Instructors can only edit Learner profiles if they have access to create Learners. All Educators can edit their own profiles by selecting 'My Profile' in the top right hand corner below your name.
Follow the below steps to edit a Learner profile:
- Click the Administration Center link at the top of the home page.
- On the User Management page, click the ROLES button under the Filters section
- Select Learner from the drop-down menu, and click the 'Apply Filters' button.
- A list of users will appear. Click the blue 'Actions' button beside the user’s name you'd like to edit.
- Edit the user's details and click the Save & Close button.
Edit Location on a User Profile Individually:
After clicking Edit User, scroll down to Account Structure Locations and click the small triangle to the left of the location name to expand or collapse the list of locations available. Click the box to the left of the Location name to check or uncheck it. Once the locations have been selected, scroll down to find Save and Return to Users, clicking that will same the changes and return you to the Manage Users area.
Edit an Account Administrator or Instructor Profile:
Only an Account Administrator can edit an Educators profile.
Follow these steps to access and edit an Account Administrator or Instructor profile:
- On the User Management page, click the ROLES button under the Filters section.
- Select Account Administrator or Instructor from the drop-down menu, and click the 'Apply Filters' button.
- A list of users will appear.Click the blue 'Actions' button beside the user’s name you'd like to edit.
- Edit the user’s details and click Save & Update
Educator and Learner profiles can only be updated manually and individually at this time.
For additional information about using Plato Courseware®, please refer to the Plato Courseware User Guide:
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!