This is intended for Account Admins and will walk through the process of quickly updating user roles and permissions.
Note: For customers who upgraded. Following the upgrade of your Plato Courseware account, all of your teachers will be placed in the PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR role.
This role may give your teachers permissions to do certain functionality you may want to limit. This includes creating new users, creating classes and assigning content, and building custom content.
If you wish to limit this functionality, you can take the following steps to quickly and efficiently make these changes to a group of instructors.
- Log into Plato Courseware using your Account Administrator credentials.
- Click ADMINISTRATION CENTER in the app switcher bar at the top of the page.
- Hover over USERS and click MANAGE.
- Under the roles filter on the left side of the page, select Program Administrators, and click APPLY FILTERS.
- Click EXPORT in the middle of the page.
- Download the CSV file.
Make Changes to User Roles
- In the CSV file, locate the ROLE column.
- Locate the users you wish to make changes to, and change their role from Program Administrator to Instructor.
- Save the CSV file to your desktop.
- In the ADMINISTRATION CENTER, hover over USERS and click BATCH PROCESSING.
- Click the UPLOAD tab.
- Select BROWSE, locate the CSV file you saved, and click OPEN.
- Click IMPORT THE SELECTED FILE
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!