The Contact Hours Report is designed to capture hours spent working on Courseware inside a supervised class setting or remotely. This report is primary used within Higher Ed, but may be leveraged by some K-12 programs.
The setting to track contact hours must be active from the Administration Center. When activated, students are prompted to self-report whether they are in class or not each time they login.
Notes: The Contact Hours Report can be downloaded as a PDF or .csv format from the Administration Center.
How to activate the Contact Hours Setting
- After logging into the Courseware application, click Administration Center from the app switcher bar.
- Click the Settings dropdown, and select Application.
- Under the Reporting Controls section, click the checkbox next to Enable Contact Hours Data Collection.
- Once the setting is activated, all learners will receive a pop-up each time they login confirming whether they are in class or not.
- Note that once a learner has selected either yes or no, the Account Administrator will now have the option to run a Contact Hours Report from the Reports area within the Administration Center.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!