An Educator can use Grade Report for grading Flex Assignments.
How to generate a Grade Report in Flex Assignment
1. From Flex Assignment select the class
2. The option to generate a Grade report is available on both the class list page of Flex Assignments and after an educator navigates to a Flex class.
3. Clicking on the button for Grade Report will take the educator to Grade Report generation screen.
4. Select an assignment within the class.
5. Select one or multiple students to report on.
Note: Students are limited to the ones enrolled in the selected assignment.
Creating a grading template:
Educators will have to create a grading template before they can generate the report. Templates can be created by any educator role.
1. Click on the class card
2. Click on Grade Report
3. Select an Assignment
4. Click New to create a Template
5. Once complete select Save Template
Note: Account Administrators can share templates with other educators in the account. These shared templates can then be edited/deleted by any Account admin.
Both Summary and Detailed reports are available in PDF and CSV format.
For information on creating Flex assignments refer to Flex Assignments for Plato Courseware and Edmentum Assessments.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!