Educators have the ability to print Course Level Assessments (CLA's) which include the unit pretest, posttest and end of semester test. Additionally, educators have the ability to view and print mastery tests in the newest Plato courses (not available on legacy content). Learners can take the test offline and educators can then enter the score into Plato Courseware.
Note: Offline tests vary from online versions.
View and Print:
- Go to Courses tab> Browse Curriculum.
- Expand the course and drill down to the test you want to print and click View.
- The Test Design window will display. Click Print and then you have the option to Print Test or Print Answer Key.
- A new window will display with the questions of the test. Click Print.
Educators can print the questions and answers by pressing Ctrl+P on the keyboard.
Navigating the Assessment Player
Unit Pre/Post/End of Semester Tests in Plato Content have been updated to use a new feature called Assessment Player. Mastery Tests in the newest courses, and courses released in the future will also include this functionality. This allows for future enhancements to test questions such as Technology-Enhanced Items. With the new Player, there are some functionality changes in the way the questions and answers are displayed and printed.
- To view questions as they are displayed to the learner, click Prev and Next buttons or Questions to go directly to a specific question. By default, the questions are displayed with the Answer Key. Select Unanswered to see the questions without an answer.
- To view all questions or questions and answers in a test, click Print> Print Test or Print Answer Key.
- To report an issue with a test question, go to the question and click Report Issue.
See the link below for more information on Instructor Materials available for PLATO Content:
Override score for CLA
After Learners take the test offline, educators can enter the score for the CLA by Editing Learner status in PLATO Courseware.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!