You can view all content in your PLATO® Courseware account by clicking the Courses tab and selecting Browse Curriculum. A complete list of all available courses is displayed in alphabetical order. Educators can also preview course content from Class Curriculum in their Classes.
Follow these steps to view lesson content in PLATO Courseware:
1. Go to the Courses tab.
2. Select Browse Curriculum from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the arrow to the left of a course to expand the course structure.
4. Click the arrow to the left of a unit to expand or collapse the unit.
5. Click the arrow to the left of the lesson name that you want to view.
6. Click View next to the content you want to open.
How to Preview Content from a Class
- Click on Courses tab
- Click on My Classes
- Under Quick Actions, click on Click to View Class Details icon
- To preview lesson content, click on Class Curriculum and expand the course to drill down to the unit, module, activity and click View.
For more information on previewing from a class, click here.
Refer to this article for information on how to create a class in PLATO Courseware.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!