Edmentum provides users with several options for getting started with using Plato Courseware.
Refer to the Plato Courseware Help Tutorials to view videos and materials that explain how to navigate the Plato Courseware interface. You can also reach them by clicking the help link at the bottom of the Plato Courseware home page.
- Which Plug-Ins Are Required to Run Courseware Activities? (Apr 10, 2017)
- Where can you find Training and Readiness Materials for Plato Courseware? (Feb 16, 2017)
- Are offline installers available for Plato required plug-ins? (Feb 16, 2017)
- How can I test my workstations for compatibility with Plato plug-ins (Feb 16, 2017)
- System Requirements - All Plato Products (Feb 16, 2017)
- System Requirements Checker (Jan 23, 2017)
- Logging into the Edmentum Support Center (Dec 7, 2016)
- How to Log In to Edmentum Products (Dec 7, 2016)
Plato Courseware System Requirements
Plato Courseware How To
For additional information about using Plato Courseware®, please refer to the Plato Courseware User Guide:
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!