This administrative level functionality provides the ability to set account-wide standardization of Grading processes. Account administrators may set instructor permissions to customize category weights and scales for a course, as well as exemptions score and course category weights.Account Administrators have the ability to set instructor permissions for editing Gradebook weights and scales. Let's look closely at the two options:
- DISABLED: when an account administrators disables instructor access to edit grading settings, courses will have either the default or custom grading applied. ALL sections in the account using the course will automatically have Gradebook pages created with weighting; no changes will be made on the courses. Account administrators will set course grading scales.
- ENABLED: when an account administrator enables instructor access to edit grading settings, educators may continue editing weights and scales or may apply account custom weights and scales per local policy.
Refer to the Admin Gradebook Guide for details and best practices on Admin Gradebook. This guide is also available in Help Center inside the application.
How to access Admin Gradebook:
- Login as an Account Administrator.
- Click on Courseware and navigate to your Courseware Program.
- On Admin Center
- Click Gradebook Settings, or Weighting, or Grading Scales. Refer to the Admin Gradebook Guide for details.
For additional information check out our Help Center resources within the product.
For more information on Gradebook, click here.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!