If an Instructor needs to manage a class in PLATO Courseware, the Account administrator will need to add them to the class.
To add an Instructor to a class after it's been created, follow the below instructions:
- Go to the Courses tab.
- Select Course Catalog from the drop-down menu.
- Click the arrow next to the course name to view the classes in the course.
- Click the pencil icon to edit class details. (Note that clicking the red slash button will clear your Class selection)
- Edit the class details
- Users can add an instructor at any time to the class by clicking the +add instructor link and locating the
instructor’s name from the drop-down menu. Click Add when you have found the desired instructor.
- Click the Save & Close button to save the class with the edited data. You can also cancel the edit and
close the class with the existing details by clicking cancel.
For Learners, refer to How to enroll a Learner into a class.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!