Account Administrators have the ability to create multiple Learners in the system at one time using Batch Upload. This is a useful alternative to creating Learners manually. By default, Instructors have the ability to create Learners manually, but do not have access to perform a Batch Upload.
- A CSV sample file is available to assist with the process. This can be found in the Administration Center under the User Management option. Select import users, and then import sample tab.
- It is helpful to identify a naming convention before creating users in the system. This helps eliminate duplicate users and makes it easier to search and manage users in the future.
- Classes cannot be created using Batch Upload.
- Learner and Instructor profiles can be updated or deactivated using Batch Upload.
- User profiles cannot be deleted using Batch Upload.
How to Create Learners in PLATO Courseware using Batch Enroll
Enrolling Users into Classes Utilizing Batch Enrollment in PLATO Courseware
How to Manually Create Learners in PLATO Courseware
For additional information about using Plato Courseware®, please refer to the Plato Courseware User Guide:
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!