Educators can create Learners in the PLATO Courseware management system before assigning them content. Account Administrators and Program Admins can manually create individual users or use the batch upload feature to create multiple Learners at one time. They can also restrict or allow Instructors to create Learners in the account.
Only an Account Administrator or Program Administrator can create new users.
To enroll individual learners in the PLATO Courseware system, follow the below instructions:
1. Click the Administration Center link located in the top left corner of the Plato Courseware home page.
2. Hover over the Users tab and click on Manage.
3. Click on Create a User.
4. Enter the required information:
Plato Name (example: RSmith)
Grade (Select a grade level from the drop-down menu.)
5. Optional information to enter:
Date of Birth
SIS, State ID, and Federal ID
6. Enter password details:
7. Assign the user to his or her physical location.
8. Click the Save & Create Another Learner button to create another Learner, or click the Save & Close button if you have finished.
For information on enrolling multiple users, see How to create learners in PLATO Courseware using Batch Enroll.
For more information on creating learners, please refer to the PLATO Courseware User Guide.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!