Assign a Learner Plato content by enrolling them into a Class. Existing learners can be enrolled in a class the following ways:
- Through the Course Catalog page
- Through the Manage Learners page
- Through the My Classes page
Learners must be created in the system before they can be assigned content. See the article below for more information on creating Learners:
How to create a Learner
Instructors with Program Admin rights only have the ability to enroll Learners to Classes they themselves are added to. Only Account Administrators can add Instructors to Classes. See the article below for more information on adding Instructors to Classes:
How to add an Instructor to a Class
Follow these steps to enroll a learner through the Course Catalog page:
1. Go to the Courses tab.
2. Select Course Catalog from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the arrow to the left of the course name.
4. Select the radio button next to the class. (Note that clicking the red slash button will clear your Class selection.)
5. Click the Actions button and select Enroll Learner(s) from the drop-down menu.
6. On the Enroll Learner(s) page, select the learner(s) you wish to enroll, and then click the Enroll selected Learner(s) button.
Follow these steps to enroll a learner through the Manage Learners page:
1. Go to the Learners tab.
2. Click Manage Learners from the drop-down menu.
3. On the Manage Learners page, select the learner(s) you wish to enroll.
4. Click the Actions button and select Enroll Learner from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the arrow next to the Course.
6. Select the radio button next to the Class. (Note that clicking the button that has a red circle with a slash will clear your Class selection.)
7. Click the Add Learner(s) into Class(es) button.
To deselect a course, click the Clear Selection button
Account Administrators and Instructors with Program Administrator privileges can withdraw a learner from any course at any time. They can enroll the same learner back into a course later. A learner who has been withdrawn from a course can still log in to Plato Courseware, but a learner whose membership has been deactivated will be not be able to log in.
Follow these steps to withdraw a learner from a Class:
- Go to the Learners tab.
- Select Manage Learners from the drop-down menu.
- On the Manage Learners page, select the learner you want to withdraw.
- Click the Actions button and select Withdraw Learner from the drop-down menu.
- Select the class from which to withdraw the learner.
- Click the Withdraw Learners from Class(es) button to complete the process.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!