The Course Audit Report is a new report primarily for district administrators who want a report that provides a record of Courseware performance across an entire account. This report will help answer key program questions, such as: How many courses did each high school recommend? Which courses earned the most credits? How much time did students spend in Courseware?
This report is available in .csv format from the Administration Center.
Customers can edit the .csv report to meet specific reporting needs. The report will pull grade and credit data from Grade Tracker after the July release; it will then pull data from the Gradebook after the August release of the new Gradebook feature.
Notes: Customers with Grade Report will be able to generate a Course Audit Report but will not see data for Current Grade or Course Grade. This functionality will be available after the Gradebook is released to Grade Report customers in October (eta 10/30/2017).
Report will only pull active classes not inactive or archived.
How to run a Course Audit Report
- After logging into the Courseware application, click Administration Center from the app switcher bar.
- From the Reports tab, click Audit Report. The Audit Report will have a NEW ribbon in the report box.
- You can choose to build your report using two options by: (1) Selecting Programs, Curricula, Classes/Assignments; and (2) Selecting learners.
- Once you have made your selections, you can set the report date range.
- Once you have inputted your date ranges, click Generate Report to run the report.
- The report will be available in the Reports to Download area at the bottom of the Reports tab once it is done processing.
The report will include the following information fields:
- Learner Lastname
- Learner Firstname
- System Grade
- First Access
- Last Access
- Total Times
- Total Activities
- Total Activities Completed
- Current Grade
- Course Grade
- Recommend for Credit
- Credit Value
- Armed Forces
- Foster Care
- Primary Language
For additional information regarding these and other changes, we recommend checking out our What's New Page on Edmentum.com, or consulting our Help Center resources within Plato Courseware itself.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!