The item response report allows educators to Identify how a specific student responded to a particular item (or group of items) in a specific test (Pre/Post/EOS Tests). It includes organized columns and reporting by reporting category to support easier test results analysis.
Running an Item Response Report
- Log in to Plato Courseware and select the Plato Courseware program
- Click the "Reports" tab.
- Choose "Item Response by Class Report".
- Select the class and click Next.
- Select the test you want to generate the report for.
- Choose "Generate Report" and save or open the report.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!