The Assessment Item Response report allows educators to identify how learner(s) responded to all items on a single test in benchmark assessments (test packs).
Note: This report now supports all Test Packs, including those with technology-enhanced items. (Edmentum Courseware & Edmentum Assessments)
Running an Item Response Report
- Log in to Plato Courseware and click on the Edmentum Assessments Program.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Assessment Item Response Report.
- Choose For a Learner if you want to generate a report for one Learner for a single test, or For an Assignment if you want to generate a report for all learners in an assignment for a single test.
- Select an Instructor(s), Learner, test and dates based on your needs. You will be prompted for the required information depending on your choice.
- Click Generate Report and save or open the report.
PARCC and SBAC Tests
Refer to PARCC and SBAC Common Core Test Packs for more information.
- Assessment Item Response Report with multi-item technology enhanced item types will now be updated to reflect points-earned scoring.
- All Test Packs assessments will now be scored on a points earned out of total points basis instead of by the number of questions correct out of the total number of questions.
- Based on customer feedback we will be enhancing this report to include standards or anchors for each item response this Fall.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!