Administrators and instructors can create custom tests for their learners.
1. Click the Assessments Catalog tab.
2. On the Assessments Catalog page, click the Custom Tests tab.
3. In the Custom Tests section, click the Create a Custom Test button.
4. On the Create Custom Test page, enter the name of your custom test in the Test Name field.
5. Click the arrow next to the Plato Common Core Fixed Benchmark Test Pack and select a test from the Test Packs list.
6. You can click the View Test button if you'd like to see the test.
7. Select the Publish check box at the bottom of the page if you want to make the test available to all instructors.
8. Click the Create button to complete the process.
What is the next step the customer will need to logically follow...
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!