Educators can edit the following information in Assignment Details:
- Assignment name
- Auto activate prescription
- Add Learners
- Change instructor
- Number of tries before mastery is locked
- Lock assignment if overdue
- Deactivate/Reactivate assignment
Follow these steps to change the details of an assignment after it is created.
1. Go to My Assignments page.
2. In the Assignment Name section, click the name of the assignment that you want to edit, or click the Action button next to the assignment and select the View Assignment Details option.
3. In the Assignment Settings section, click the Edit button.
4. Administrators (and program administrators) in Assessments programs can now change the ‘teacher’ for an assignment. This allows you to change the teacher that is responsible for the assignment.
5.Check the box marked " When an educator sets a due date on an assignment, they have the ability to determine whether or not to allow learners to continue to access the assignment after the due date.
6. On the Assignment Progress page, make changes in the appropriate fields and click the Save button to apply your settings.
Deactivate/Reactivate Assignment and Prescriptions
To deactivate or reactivate an assignment for all learners, click on the Deactivate or Reactivate button on the Assignment Settings page.
For additional information on Edmentum™ Assessments, please refer to the Edmentum Assessments User Guide.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!