To view learner assessment results.
1. Go to the My Assignments page.
2. Click on the Assignment Name or click the Actions button next to an assignment and select the View Assignment Details option from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on a learner's name.
4. Click View Learner Assessment Results.
Note: You will notice in the Result Details that Constructed Response points will show as excluded if the Instructor selected that option upon assignment creation. This will lower the total points possible from the total number of questions, as some have been excluded. For more information on the points system see Updates to Edmentum Assessments
5. Click on Questions at the top-left of the page.
Questions will show as Excluded From Score for Instructor-Graded Assessment Items (such as essay questions) if the instructor who created the assignment selected this option when creating the assignment.
Refer to Instructor Graded Assessment Items for more information on this setting.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!