Many issues in Exact Path can be resolved by following recommendations below. Please try these suggestions and see if your issue is resolved. If you are unable to perform these tasks due to admin restrictions, please contact your school's IT department.
Browser Configuration Settings
- Allow Pop-Ups
- You must disable your pop-up blocker(s) in order to use the system and run lessons properly.
- Add Trusted Sites to content Filter
- For browser-specific instructions on how to add trusted sites, check the table below.
- Edmentum recommends your network administrator configure the network firewall, content filter, and any other application controlling website access to make sure the following domains/URLs/IPs are accessible from the workstation in order to run lessons.
- List of Wildcards here
- Clear Browser Cache
- You should periodically clear the cache since the cache can build up over time and slow down your experience.
- Download required software
- Exact Path requires that the workstation had Adobe PDF or a browser-integrated PDF viewer installed or activated.
|Google Chrome||Mozilla Firefox||Apple Safari||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11||Microsoft Edge|
|Trusted Sites1||Trusted Sites1||N/A||Trusted Sites1||Trusted Sites1|
|Pop-Up Blocker2||Pop-Up Blocker2||Pop-Up Blocker2||Pop-Up Blocker2||Pop-Up Blocker2|
|Clear Cache||Clear Cache||Clear Cache||Clear Cache||Clear Cache|
1 You can find a list of Trusted sites for Courseware, Exact Path, and Assessments here.
| << Previous Page ||Return to Guide Home||Next Page >>|