All Edmentum programs and content still function normally after the most recent Chrome update (62). After this update, Chrome defaults to Ask First. Additionally, trusted sites will need to be added to fully authorize Flash content to operate in Google Chrome. Once these sites are added, Chrome will remember to run Flash on that site for all future visits.
Allow Flash in Chrome:
1. Click the "Menu" option in the upper right hand corner
2. Select Settings
3. Scroll down and select Advanced Settings
4. Click Content Settings under Privacy, and click Flash
5. Ensure the Ask First setting is on
7. Next add trusted sites by clicking Add next to Allow
8. Add Edmentum trusted sites with [*.] wildcard prefix. A full list of our trusted sites can be found here, and we have included the sites below with the prefix attached:
After adding the trusted sites into the Flash exceptions, you may also need to change your site settings to allow Flash.
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info .
- At the bottom, click Site Settings.
- In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click Allow.
- Go back to the website and reload the page.
If you continue to have issues while troubleshooting Flash click here.(links to Google's support page)