You are trying to log into a Plato product and receive an error message after entering your login credentials.
Plato Learning Environment® (PLE) or Plato Courseware®
- "Your user information was incorrect. Check your account, Plato Name and Password and try again. If you continue to have trouble, see your Account Administrator."
- "Account has been locked by an Administrator so you were logged out."
- "You cannot log into the system at this time. Today, you are allowed into PLE from 7:30am to 4:30pm."
- No error message received, but your credentials are removed and the fields are blank.
- Make sure you are entering the correct URL and in the Internet Explorer address bar and not a Google or Yahoo search bar. It is not necessary to enter http:// before the URL's listed above. To check that you are visiting the correct site, you may click the appropriate product link above to visit the login page.
- Verify you are entering the correct Account Login, Account Number, or Client ID. These are not case sensitive and are usually all numbers (ex. 51234), or a combination of letters and numbers (ex. psd01, plto001) ranging in length.
- Check the spelling and any extra spaces or characters in your Plato Name or User ID. These are not case sensitive and are often part of your name or Student Identification System (SIS) number. If you are unable to login or do not know your Plato Name or User ID, please contact your Instructor or Administrator. Plato Support is unable to create or update a login for you. Your Instructor or school is responsible for adding or modifying login credentials.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Verify you're typing the password correctly by typing it in another application.
For security purposes and to maintain the integrity of customer data, Plato Support is unable to reset passwords for users or create logins for new users.
Contact your Instructor or school for further assistance. Your Instructor or school is responsible for creating or modifying login credentials.
Users with an Administrator/Account Coordinator role can look up your Plato name and/or reset the password. Contact one of these users for further assistance.
Contact another user with an Administrator/Account Coordinator role to look up your Plato name and/or reset the password. If you are the only user with this role, and are unable to log in, contact Plato Support for further assistance.
To contact Edmentum Customer Support, visit http://www.edmentum.com/support.
Below are things to check if a user contacts regarding log in issues:
- User has not been setup in the system or may have duplicate user accounts.
- User is deactivated.
- The account has expired or has not been activated. This affects all users in all roles trying to log in. Contact Plato Support for further assistance.
- Access Control is turned on and Learners are unable to log in outside the specified hours, however educators are able to log in.
Log in issues could also be related to non-supported hardware or software. See the link below for more information on workstation system requirements:System Requirements - All Plato Products
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!