The following issues require adjusting the zoom level in your browser:
- Grade templates not visible when generating Grade Report
- Cannot click button outside viewable screen, e.g. Update in Edit Status
- No Create or Cancel options visible when creating custom resource
- Text mismatch in assessments
- OK button not visible to click when creating assignment using Mac/Safari
- No scroll bar or OK button visible on browser window
- Edit Status screen not displaying completely; section appears below instead of on right
- Forward button not visible
- Missing buttons
- Black area around lesson activity window
Edmentum supported browsers allow you to resize the page with your keyboard.
Hold down either one of the CTRL (Control) keys on your keyboard, then press the (+) or (-) keys to the left of the Backspace key.
This will make your screen larger (+) or smaller (-).
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!