Steps for Clearing Cache by Browser
Google Chrome > Clearing Cache and Cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history."
- Click Clear data.
Mozilla Firefox > Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
Safari > Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Select the first item "Safari" in the main menu and from the drop-down the item "Preferences..."
- A popup opens. Click on the tab "Advanced".
- Check the option "Show Develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom. Now you should see a new menu item in the main menu named "Develop".
- If you click on the menu item "Develop" you can select "Empty Caches" from the submenu items.
- Reload the site.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 > Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
Microsoft Edge > Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services .
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear.
- Select Clear now.
*For an iOS device, such as an iPad, follow the steps below.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari or Chrome
- Scroll down and select 'Clear History'