Steps for Allowing Pop-Ups by Browser
Google Chrome > Allowing Pop-Ups
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed.
Mozilla Firefox > Allowing Pop-Ups
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on Exceptions… opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
Safari > Allowing Pop-Ups
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari
Select Preferences, then click Websites.
Click Pop-up Windows and disable the Pop Up Blocker.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 > Allowing Pop-Ups
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn off Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
Microsoft Edge > Allowing Pop-Ups
- Go to Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- Move the Block toggle to Off.
*For an iPad or Android device, follow the steps below to enable pop ups.
For an iPhone or iPad > Allowing Pop Ups
- Open the Chrome or Safari app.
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Content Settings Block Pop-ups.
- Turn Block Pop-ups on or off.
For an Android Tablet or Phone > Allowing Pop Ups
- Open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site settings Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn Pop-ups and redirects on or off.