Steps for Adding Trusted Sites by Browser
Google Chrome > Adding Trusted Sites
- Click the Chrome Menu icon on the far right of the Address bar.
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings (under Network)
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL of your Trusted Site, then click Add.
- Click Close > OK.
Mozilla Firefox > Adding Trusted Sites
- Click the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy and Security.
- Scroll down to the "Permissions" section, and click on Exceptions to the right of "Warn you when websites try to install add-ons."
- Type the trusted sites into the "Address of website" field.
- Click Allow.
- Click Save Changes.
Safari > Adding Trusted Sites
- At the top of the screen, click Bookmarks.
- Click "Add Bookmark..."
- Click "Top Sites" from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 > Adding Trusted Sites
- Click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- If you want to add sites that do not require an encrypted channel, click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the URL of a site that you trust, and then click Add.
- Repeat these steps for each site that you want to add to the zone.
- Click OK two times to accept the changes and return to Internet Explorer.
Microsoft Edge > Adding Trusted Sites
- Search in the Start Menu for the Control Panel.
- Click or double-click the Internet Options icon.
- In the Internet Properties window, click the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted sites entry and click the Sites button.
- Enter the address for the trusted website in the Add this website to the zone text field.
- Click the Add button, then click OK to save the website addition.
*For an iOS device, follow the steps below.
Adding Trusted Sites on an iPad or iPhone:
- Go to Settings app on the iPad
- Select 'SCREEN TIME'
- Select 'Content & Privacy Restrictions'
- Make sure Content & Privacy Restrictions is toggled (in Green), then select Content Restrictions.
- Select 'Web Content'
- If your restrictions are set to “Limit Adult Content”, then click on the Add Websites button to enter the below trusted sites.
Below are a list of URLS that should be added as Trusted Sites!
URL Notes *.auth.edmentum.com Login Page for Edmentum *.contentlaunch.edmentum.educationcity.com required for Exact Path users *.walkme.com required to access Help Center features *.learnosity.com required for Reader Support within student lessons *.speechstream.net required for Reader Support within student lessons *.akamai.com mirror site for Adobe, Shockwave Xtras content *.akamaitechnologies.com mirror site for Adobe, Shockwave Xtras content