If Protection Mode is enabled in Internet Explorer, then you might experience one of the following issues:
- Unable to download Authorware from Adobe
- Display problems
- You are returned to the login screen when you try to launch a lesson
Disable Protected Mode by taking the following steps:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click/tap on Tools menu, then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab and then select the zone that you want to turn protected mode on or off in. (See Screenshot below)
- Uncheck the Enable Protected Mode box, and click/tap on Apply.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if you have protected mode turned on for, Local Intranet, and Trusted Sites zone.
- When done, click/tap on OK.
- Close and reopen Internet Explorer to apply.
In addition to disabling Protected Mode, Trusted Sites should also be configured. See What URLS should be added as Trusted Sites for more information.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!