Follow these instructions to install Shockwave and Shockwave Xtras on Mac OS.
- Download Shockwave Player.
- Run the Shockwave Installer.
- Install Shockwave Xtras.
If the Xtras do not install properly, you can install them manually. Download and extract Shockwave_Xtras.zip and place the download folder in the following directories:
- Hard Drive>Library>Application Support>Macromedia>Shockwave 10>Xtras
- Hard Drive>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Shockwave 11>Xtras
Educator: log in into your account and run the following courses which uses Shockwave Xtras:
- Beginning Reading for the Real World with Skills Inventory
- Math Expeditions with Skills Inventory A through I
- Projects for the Real World A through I
- Basic Skills for the Real World
- Job Skills for the Real World
Note: For additional troubleshooting steps, see Adobe's Shockwave Player FAQ.
- Mac OS X
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!