Check Manage Add-ons in Internet Explorer and enable Adobe Flash if it has been disabled.
- Select Tools > Manage Add-ons > Enable or Disable Add-ons.
- Select the dropdown arrow next to the Show field.
- For each item in the Show field, look through the list of add-ons for the plug in .
- If Flash is listed as disabled in the Status column, select the Enable radio button in the Settings section.
- Click OK to close the Manage Add-ons window.
Attempt to launch the Flash player activity
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!