All Edmentum programs and content will function properly in Microsoft Edge with the exception of Flash content which may require some additional steps.
Use the following steps to allow Flash content in Microsoft Edge:
- On your computer, open Microsoft Edge.
- On the top right-hand corner, click the icon.
- Click Settings near the bottom of the menu that appears
- Click View advanced settings under the Advanced Settings header
- Toggle Use Adobe Flash Player to On
- Toggle Block pop-ups to Off
Allow Flash in Microsoft Edge:
- Click or open this link: Adobe Flash Player Download in the Edge Browser
- Select Test Flash Player
- If you receive a failed error – Select the puzzle piece at the top and select Always Allow
- Repeat Test Flash Player.
Advanced Enablement [for Windows 10 Enterprise/Pro]
Work with your IT Department if you still are unable to load Flash content in Microsoft Edge and follow the steps below to disable the Configure Adobe Flash Click-to-Run Setting. For customers running advanced editions of Windows 10, the Group Policy Editor provides a mechanism to disable the Click-to-run setting. This will allow Edge to run all Flash content to run without prompting. If your Windows 10 edition is “Pro” or “Enterprise”, you can enable Flash for all websites by disabling the “Click-to-run” setting.
NOTE: These steps will not work for Windows 10 Home.
- Open the Group Policy Editor via the Start menu.
- Navigate to the following location: Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Microsoft Edge
- Double click the “Configure the Adobe Flash Click-to-Run setting” entry
- Select “Disable” and click OK