The Trusted Sites list allows you to provide easier access to certain Web sites while maintaining higher security when using other sites.
If the Trusted Sites are not added to your browser you may experience some of the following issues:
- Blank white screen appears when trying to launch lessons
- Lessons stuck on "Loading" screen or "Access is denied"
- ERROR: "403: forbidden; access denied" when clicking Manage after accessing Class Learner Usage Summary in Classes
- ERROR: "The system has encountered a significant error" launching content
- ERROR: "Your browser is not supported"
List of Trusted Sites
Edmentum Product Users: Add each of the following URLs to the list of trusted sites:
NOTE: When adding the following URLs to the Chrome exceptions list for Flash, please add the brackets for the wildcards: ( [*.]example.com )
|URL||*URL for Chrome||Notes|
|*.contentlaunch.edmentum.educationcity.com||[*.]contentlaunch.edmentum.educationcity.com||required for Exact Path users|
|*.cvent.com||[*.]cvent.com||required to access Seehive - educators only|
|*.filepicker.io||[*.]filepicker.io||required to access Sensei - educators only|
|*.walkme.com||[*.]walkme.com||required to access Help Center features|
|*.learnosity.com||[*.]learnosity.com||required for Reader Support within student lessons|
|*.speechstream.net||[*.]speechstream.net||required for Reader Support within student lessons|
|*.caronefitness.com||[*.]caronefitness.com||Carone Learning Health and Fitness courses|
|*.pglms.com||[*.]pglms.com||Powerspeak/Middlebury Global Language - EdOptions Academy users only|
|*.ws.middil.com||[*.]ws.middil.com||Powerspeak/Middlebury Global Language - EdOptions Academy users only|
|*.adobe.com||[*.]adobe.com||required to download for Adobe, Shockwave Xtras plug-in for some content|
|*.macromedia.com||[*.]macromedia.com||required to download for Adobe, Shockwave Xtras plug-in for some content|
|*.akamai.com||[*.]akamai.com||mirror site for Adobe, Shockwave Xtras content|
|*.akamaitechnologies.com||[*.]akamaitechnologies.com||mirror site for Adobe, Shockwave Xtras content|
|*.studyisland.com||[*.]studyisland.com||required only for StudyIsland for Home users|
|*.home.studyisland.com||[*.]home.studyisland.com||required only for StudyIsland for Home users|
Edmentum does not recommend configuring your network and workstations with IP addresses or ranges. In the event that Edmentum updates or expands our use of IP addresses, your configuration may stop working until updates to your appliances and workstations are complete.
Disable Protected Mode in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click/tap on Tools menu, then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab and then select the zone that you want to turn protected mode on or off in. (See Screenshot below)
- Uncheck the Enable Protected Mode box, and click/tap on Apply.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if you have protected mode turned on for, Local Intranet, and Trusted Sites zone.
- When done, click/tap on OK.
- Close and reopen Internet Explorer to apply.
After you add the URLs to the Trusted Sites list, Internet Explorer 7 or 8 will allow you to install or reinstall required plug-ins.
Note: Depending on your workstation privileges, you may get a User Account Control prompt to enter the administrator password if you attempt to make changes related to Protected Mode.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!