If your workstation browser does not meet PLATO Products system requirements you might experience one of the following issues:
- Activities do not appear when running on Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Opera browser browser
- Edit Status Step 2 screen not displaying options _ Use supported Internet browser
- OK or other options not visible or grayed out in Edit Status, Create Assignment, Add Learner, Manage Users, run activities etc. using Firefox
- ERROR: "Network error 4836" when running on Mozilla Firefox browser
- ERROR: "Load Failure, trying again" when you try to run activities
- ERROR: "Invalid JSON primitive" when running on Mozilla Firefox browser
- ERROR: "Contacting ple.platoweb.com" when attempting to log in
- ERROR: "Assignment deactivated by different user" when editing learner status
- Spinning wheel stays on screen when performing various Plato functions
- You are logged out each time you add a learner; using Firefox browser
- ERROR: "Temporarily unable to communicate"; or stuck on loading when launching or running activity
- Calculator functions not displaying or functioning properly _ Make sure browser meets system requirements
- ERROR: "Launch error failed to connect to data tier" when trying to launch activity
- Activities lock-up / freeze when running on Mozilla Firefox, Safari (in Windows only) Google Chrome, or Opera browser
- Tracker tools not displaying or functioning properly
- Unable to log in using Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Opera browser
- ERROR: "The system has encountered a significant error" when trying to log on
- Students getting kicked out of lessons intermittently, without any error message
- Unusual or incomplete display of graphics accompanying text in lesson or test in PLE_ Ensure you are using a supported web browser
- ERROR: "Test data loading in progress...Please wait" when launching assessment tests
- ERROR: "Significant error" when trying to launch lessons, using Mozilla Firefox
- Is Internet Explorer 6 supported for PLato Courseware
- Reports appear blank or in incorrect format
Ensure you are using a supported web browser. Please refer to the Edmentum System Requirements document for more information regarding supported web browsers and operating systems.
Click on the below link for a list of all PLATO products system requirements documents.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!