Instructors will now have the ability to create groups within Edmentum Sensei. Once a group is created, instructors can filter by group on the students tab. Instructors will also be able to create and assign a supplemental assignment to a group as well as send a message to an entire group.
To Manage Sensei Groups:
Note: Go to Manage Groups to create new Groups, add student(s) to Group, send message to Group, and Create Group Supplemental Assignments.
- Click Edmentum Sensei
- Click Students
- Click Manage Groups to view and manage all Groups
- Use the My Groups search filter to view Groups
- Click Create New Group to create a new group
- Click Add to Group next to the student cards you want to add to the Group
- Click Send Message to Group to message all students in a Group
- Click Create Group Supplemental Assignment to create a Supplemental Assignment for the students in the Group
- Delete Group will delete the Group
- Click Close Group to exit Group Manager
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!