You are visiting this page because you have expressed interest in exploring an integration with Edmentum. Please review the information below to help get you started on this process.
There are several available integration options:
|SIS Integration (via Clever*)||Google for Education||Microsoft 365||LTI||API|
*Classlink coming soon
Getting started with any of these options requires several steps. You may want to implement quickly, so getting a head start on these steps will help accelerate the process.
For any integration, knowing what your end goals are will be very important. Consider the following questions:
- Do you currently have integrations with other vendors?
- How long did that process take to setup?
- Who was involved from your organization?
- If not, how much research has been done to decide what option would be best?
- What are your goals for this integration?
- What information do you want to send or receive?
- Are you currently actively using any Edmentum solutions?
- How do you want to handle data that may already exist in your account?
- Who is leading this process?
- Is the curriculum team/administration involved in this decision? or;
- Is your technical team aware of your integration needs?
In order for Edmentum to ensure your integration goes smoothly, we will document the integration project in our CRM. This process starts with a request from our Sales team. If you have not done so, reach out to your Edmentum sales professional and speak with them about your intent to integrate. They will help engage the right teams to ensure your success.
Edmentum provides integration services at a nominal cost. This cost helps cover our overhead, testing, implementation, and ongoing support. Your sales professional can share details about the costs for each integration option.
To get started with Clever, review one of the following documents. They will walk you through setting up your Clever account with one of our solutions.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!