If Content Advisor is enabled in Internet Explorer, then you might experience one of the following issues:
- Content Advisor script message appears, then login screen, when student tries to run Activity
- ERROR: "Cannot connect to Web site: Content Advisor will not allow you to see this website" when trying to log in
- You are returned to the login screen when you try to launch a lesson
Disable Content Advisor by taking the following steps:
- Log out of PLE.
- Within the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu, then click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab and then the Disable button.
- In the Password box, type your Content Advisor password, then click OK.
- Log back in to PLE.
See Using Content Advisor to help block inappropriate web content for more information.
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!