Below are instructions for downgrading from Internet Explorer® 9 to Internet Explorer® 8.
- Close all programs, click Start > Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under the Programs category.
- Click View installed updates in the task pane on the left.
- Locate the update titled Windows Internet Explorer 9, select it and then click Uninstall.
- Once the uninstall has completed, reboot the computer. After the reboot, open Internet Explorer and verify the downgrade was successful. Click Help, then About Internet Explorer. The version should display as Internet Explorer 8.
For assistance with downgrading from Internet Explorer 9 to Internet Explorer 8, contact Microsoft® Support at http://support.microsoft.com.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Micorsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
|How to get more help|
Keep your implementation on track. As part of your Edmentum partnership, we provide ongoing training through our comprehensive collection of virtual workshops delivered on-demand. Whether you’re an advanced user who needs more detailed support to meet a specific need, or brand new to the Edmentum suite of services, we have a workshop for you.
Click here to register today for Edmentum Virtual Workshops!